Monday, November 9, 2009

Failing is also half the battle...



So...yeah.

Here's the wiki entry on this.

Then, insert me and a snapshot of this blog under the definition. Yikes.

Has it really been since April since I posted an entry? Just a short paragraph but still a lame ass entry.

Sorry. I wish I could say I'm gonna turn it around and start contributing to this thing religiously but we both know that ain't gonna happen. So, I'll just say this: I will strive to update this thing at least 2 times a month. Any more than that? Well, let's just call anything more a bonus. And in the interest of fair play, since you guys pay good money for this blog, I won't even count this one. So see? You already got bonus this month.

And yes, before one of the 3 or 4 people who actually read this thing, I will finish my list of my favorite albums (course, I have to find my handwritten list first...)as well as my end of year list and other stuff.

So check this spot again soon....

And you stay classy, Internet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

nice article. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Inspector Clouseau said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Defiant_Ones

Tunes currently being enjoyed by the Robot Monkey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones