Monday, March 17, 2008

Robbie Seay had better watch out. There's a new singer in town...

I know I should feel bad about this because I'm sure this man's version was completely heartfelt.

But, I don't. Because I'm a bastard.



And seriously, don't you kinda reach a point where one of your friends grabs you, pulls you aside and says, "Man, I think this is a bad idea. You sing like a retarded Great Dane. You're just gonna embarrass yourself. Hell, you don't even know the words. Some of them you slur, some you mumble or grunt through and the rest you just make up. Come on. Besides, you know some jerk is just gonna post this on the web and across countless blogs and websites."

Oh, well.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Where's a new blog post? I know you don't actually "work" while your at work or anything...

I subscibe to this damn thing on my Bloglines and what do I get? Nothing. Freakin' nothing. I was thinking it was broken or something. No, you're broken. 'Cause you're not posting squat.



(I'm bored and it's 3 am.)

Tunes currently being enjoyed by the Robot Monkey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones