Thursday, March 6, 2008

A late follow-up which will please no one, probably...

Okay, okay. I know, I didn't post anything last week. And I'm gonna upset somebody even more because I have exactly zilch to add about politics. Seriously, what more could I add? Politicians all suck, politics and the government in general are a big joke but the punchline isn't that funny (some might say like this blog) and I could completely throw some well aimed putdowns at the candidates but honestly isn't that like shooting fish in a barrel? So let's move on, shall we?

As previously mentioned, the Rodeo is in town and like the man says, this ain't my first one. But hopefully, it will be my last. Some of you who know me, may or may not know I'm currently endeavoring to change careers. I'm trying to learn the computer program AutoCAD for the purpose of drafting, specifically piping design. It's an industry that's booming and I'm trying to get my hands on some of that sweet, sweet scratch. Hopefully, I can get in the industry, get settled in, get my engineering degree and start working on my true passion in my spare time: writing, acting and film making. We'll see.

As a result, until all this goodness ends, the blogs are gonna be kinda sparse. I hope to be able throw something out there but don't expect too much. So with lowered expectations...

...keep on truckin'.

As a sidenote: It was pointed out to me by someone I respect and sincerely care for that I have gotten way too "vulgar" with these blogs. Does anyone agree? Let me know as I don't wish to turn anyone off reading this thing and sometimes I probably need to be reigned in. As always, I welcome all comments, critiques and criticisms.

Oh, and I put some new pics on my myspace page:

Clickety-click.

Taken with my spiffy new digital camera. Next time, I'll put some up on here.

2 comments:

Jansen said...

i'll reign you in you punk...and watch your effin mouth...your blog is gold i tell you...gold jerry!

Kelly said...

Vulgar, shmulgar.
You're just a dirty, old man now.

Tunes currently being enjoyed by the Robot Monkey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones