Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Because it's Tuesday...

...and I have no time to actually write an honest-to-goodness blog, I will just post some videos. Cause that's how my lazy ass rolls.

From a couple of years ago, this is called "LARPing". I call it "guaranteeing your virgin status". Funny stuff.


Lightning Bolt!

My favorite fake trailer. Imagine if you will, the cinematic classic "The Ten Commandments" remade today as a romantic teen comedy. With Samuel L. Jackson.



Here's a clip from a Bush press conference you may have not seen. Because THEY didn't want you to.



One of my favorite moments from "The Office"(U.S.). Jim and Dwight imitate each other. This is a great show. If you aren't watching it, you must have head trauma. Or a life, I suppose. *sigh*

Now with subtitles!


And now, music time:

First up, a great band sure to put a smile on your face. At least they do me.
I'm From Barcelona - "Collection of Stamps"



I'm From Barcelona - "We're From Barcelona"



Sufjan Stevens - "Chicago" (While not really video, this is a great song by one of my all time favorite artists)



Next posting should be more the usual thing. Good day.

No comments:

Tunes currently being enjoyed by the Robot Monkey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones