Friday, December 7, 2007

Everybody's working for the weekend...

It's Friday. Yay. If I don't sound enthused, well...ehh. I did take a hit off the depression bong, but first, I work a double today. Next, the weekends seem to go so damn fast. I remember as a child, the weekends were long days of glorious freedom that stretched out for weeks. They never seemed to end. Now...? They are over before you know it. Oh well, c'est la vie (Forgive me, my French is rusty.)

But it should be another busy weekend. Clean the house up and the garage out. The house definitely needs it and the garage needs to be done in prep for my Aunt Mary's garage sale next weekend. After that, have to go Meg's work Christmas party. And then, concert down at Fitzgerald's. And Meg owes me some unfilled promises from this past week as well, so there's that too. Hopefully, I'll have some time for relaxation this weekend. We'll see.

Well, everybody have a good weekend and remember: Only you can prevent forest fires. Or other stuff. Whatever.

No comments:

Tunes currently being enjoyed by the Robot Monkey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones