Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm lazy, like Garfield...

Today is one of those days where I can barely write a thing, much less wow you with it's execution. So instead, I'll post links to some of my favorite sites.

The Houstonist - A great site for checking out the local scene in Houston. A lot of the big cities have them now. Check out if your city has one.

Cracked - A very funny site that I'm an unofficial contributor to. Funny stuff.

The Comics Curmudgeon - A funny blog that analyzes comic strips in the newspapers. There's a couple of these I read: This Week in Milford (Gil Thorp), Garfield:Permanent Monday, Marmaduke Explained, and Amazing Spider-Blog just to name a few.

The Perry Bible Fellowship - A really funny online comic strip that's slightly twisted. Just the way I like it.

That's all for today. Stay safe out there.

No comments:

Tunes currently being enjoyed by the Robot Monkey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones