Wednesday, February 13, 2008

You don't have a life...

Hello, perfect people.

What a fabulous Monday. Hopefully this week should go by quickly. All I can---

(Inaudible whispering)

Well, I have been informed it is in actuality Wednesday. The reason I may be confused about the day probably stems from the fact that I have been sick for the last two days. I hate being sick. And just so you know, "Going at both ends" means more than just the title of some video tape you found in a closet at your Uncle Frank's one time. Yikes. Kids, be aware of one thing: The only thing I hate more than being sick or nauseous, is playing "The Toilet Turnaround". Oy vay.

But I'm better now and ready to tackle the world. Or some reasonable facsimile thereof.

Currently, I am watching the Clemens/McNamee Congressional hearing. Fascinating stuff. I mean, seriously, this is completely fucked up. A PR nightmare for everybody. It is interesting stuff and I have to admit, I am completely sucked in. But I have one very important question: What the hell does any of this have to do with the government? I'm not trumpeting "Why aren't they more concerned with more important matters?" (although a nice side effect is that having them diverted means they can't think up new laws to enforce). But really, other than taking illegal substance, what the hell does this have to do with the governing body of the land? Needless to say, I'm so distracted, I couldn't even begin to frame a coherent blog. So, once again, my lame ass will try again tomorrow. Without the use of HGH or steroids.

Stay classy.

No comments:

Tunes currently being enjoyed by the Robot Monkey


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones